Tuition & Registration
How it works
Tuition & Registration
Thank you for your interest in the Infant Self Rescue (ISR) Program. As your child’s ISR coach, I will fully customize your child’s ISR lessons that are safe and effective, one-on-one lessons with your child and myself in the water, and your child being ISR skilled within a 6 to 8 week window or sooner. The ISR program’s requisite for beginner ISR students meet at 5 days a week and the lessons’ length is no longer than 10 minutes, www.infantswim.com. Children from 6 months to 1 year learn the ISR Self Rescue Skill of rolling onto their backs to float, rest, and breathe until help arrives. Older, more mobile children, 1 year to 6 years plus, will learn the full ISR Self Rescue sequence of swimming until they need their air, rotating onto the back to float, then rolling back over to continue swimming. ISR students are taught to repeat this sequence of swim-float-swim until they reach the safety of the steps, side of the pool, or the shoreline. Maintenance lessons are then offered and as needed after your child is ISR skilled.
Payment for ISR swim lessons:
Payment for ISR lessons is on a tuition style system. Your monthly fee reserves your time spot(s) until you no longer want it. I will need to know a 30 days in advance notice so I can give your spots to another ISR family in waiting. Lessons are paid monthly in advance and are always due by the 10th of each month regardless of the day you swim. There are no refunds or credits given or roll-over of previous months paid lessons for missed lessons due to your child’s illness, your vacations, bad weather, or unforeseen pool closure due to factors outside of our control. Make up classes are offered for such incidents. However, I reserve the rights to give credits at my discretion.
Tuition is as follows:
Beginner ISR students at 5 days a week, for a typical month with 18 class days, is $315/month per child until your child can roll back to float and/or swim- float- swim independently and confidently. 10% discount given to siblings. The tuition will vary based upon the number of class days available in that month.
ISR registration fee is $105 (paid one time) and not included in the monthly tuition. This is mandatory for new ISR students and paid directly to ISR. You will be given my URL address so you can register your child with ISR.
Maintenance ISR Lessons fee(s)/After ISR trained and Skilled:
- 1 lesson a week $85 / month per child (no discounts given)
- 2 lessons a week $163 / month per child (no discounts given)
- 3 lessons a week $234 / month per child (no discounts given)
- 4 lessons a week $296 / month per child (no discounts given)
Please let me know the general days and hours that work for you and I can give you more specific availability! I look forward to hearing back from you!
Coach Ann’s ISR Lessons Waiver
- You agree to comply with the Rules of ISR and my coaching terms which are displayed prominently in the emails and relate to times available and your conduct. I may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time and give you advance notice of any change(s) to the best of my abilities.
- ISR lessons provided by Coach Ann do not offer refunds or roll overs into the next month for service. No refunds or Roll Overs are given due to your child’s illness, COVID [Read Covid Addendum below], immediate termination or withdrawal from ISR lessons for whatever reason, vacations, unexpected pools’ closures that are out of our control, unexpected pool facility’s closure, unexpected facility's pool eviction notice, and bad weather.
- In case of missed lessons, one scheduled make up day is provided monthly to assist in your child’s absence(s) as well as during the week provided spots are available. Please note that make up lessons are outside of your set monthly schedule. And yes, if your child misses multiple lessons then it may take a few months to fit in those make ups. Make up lessons are optional on your end and are encouraged to make the most out of your child's ISR training.
- A monthly swim invoice will be emailed to the paying party by the first of each month. I accept Venmo, cash, or check. My Venmo username is @boiseisr or write a check out to Boise ISR, or cash in an envelope with your child's name and noting to BoiseISR.
- A late fee of $10 will be assessed to your payment if monthly payment is received after the 10th of each month. If I take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop me from enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- I may assign the benefit of this agreement and my rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. I am not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of my obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of my reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials I use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- I may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of ISR Swim Lessons Rules and my coaching policy.
By paying for the ISR registration fee and paying for lessons, you agree to these terms listed.
Covid 19 and Tuition Addendum
Unfortunately, various exposure scenarios (The Supplemental ISP brochure was emailed to each family) are becoming more common given the current increase in spread of COVID-19 in many areas. Any exposures (direct or indirect) should be discussed with me and/or your healthcare provider for the best course of action regarding testing or recommendations to self-quarantine. Your safety and the health of your family as well as mine is of the highest priority. No refunds can be given during your quarantine. I can only offer a make up within the time spaces available. We shall reschedule those make ups via text or phone call. If for any reason I need to quarantine, no refunds can be given. I will then offer additional make up days outside of my set monthly make up days and when available. Please be mindful that I will have to be granted clearance from the GM at my current teaching location to do additional make ups outside of my agreed rented spots times with them.
If for any reason you suspect that you or a family member has COVID and/or tested POSITIVE then please message me right away so appropriate action can occur. I will then give you specific instructions. ISR has strict requirements and I am expected to follow them accordingly.
Here is the updated ISR’s COVID 19 requirements:
Students with household exposure may resume lessons when ALL OF the following criteria have been met:
- The student has had 2 negative test results in a row, at least 24 hours apart
- COVID positive family member has been symptom-free and fever-free for at least 72 hours
- 14 days have passed since COVID positive family member first had symptoms
If testing is not possible or not readily available in your area, then the student must wait a minimum of 21 days from the time the household/family member's symptoms first appeared. Please remember no refunds will be given.
On day 21, you will then report to the member of the ISR’s evaluation team to report that the above criteria have been met. You then will need to include all relevant dates of isolation and/or testing.
Your understanding is appreciated.
Ready to sign up for ISR Lessons?
We are sorry, but due to incredible demand we are putting the Waiting List on hold so we can work through the current list. If you have already signed up, please check in to get more information about your place in the list. You should have received an email with a link to the waiting list application.
- Monday - Friday07:30am - 01:30pm
- SaturdayAppointments only